By Samantha Boardman via positiveprescription.com Article
“1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. Save for retirement, starting with your first paycheck.
9. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
11. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
12. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
13 . If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
14 . Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
41 . No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
42 . Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
43 . If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
44 . Yield.
45 . Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.”