By Dan Rockwell Article
“Consistently do these 20 things and you’ll be a great leader.
- Tell the truth.
- Demand the truth.
- Act in the best interest of their organization.
- Get results through others.
- Celebrate the success of others.
- Challenge the status quo.
- Press into the future while honoring the past.
- Receive criticism.
- Listen more than speak.
- Take responsibility.
- Show gratitude.
- Pursue clarity and specificity.
- Engage in self-reflection.
- Act in alignment with who they are.