By Grant Cardone Source: LBN.com Tuesday, November 15
Do you believe the gap between the rich and the poor in the United States is too large?
“As long as the CAUSE of the wealth gap is in place, the divide will widen. The great disparity that people need to focus on is in the thinking, beliefs and actions between that differ between these two groups not just the gap itself.
- The wealthy think in abundance while the poor think in scarcity and shortages
- The rich see problems as opportunities, the poor seek to avoid and limit problems.
- The wealthy buy time by hiring people and the poor sell their time.
- The wealthy invest money while the poor entrust their savings to institutions.
- The wealthy are willing to get uncomfortable while the poor seek comfort.
- The gulf between the rich and the poor is an issue dating back to the ancient Pharaohs.
Also worth noting, the issue of economic disparity was overcome by 60% of all billionaires including Steve Jobs, Oprah, Carlos Slim Helu, Jeff Bezos and Henry Ford who created their wealth from nothing.”